Requests for Services/Proposals
Workers’ Comp TPA Services RFP
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit offers from qualified vendors to provide workers’ compensation third-party adjusting (TPA) services for CIS. Since 1986, CIS has provided workers’ compensation coverage to Oregon cities and counties as a self-insured group. Effective July 1, 2021, CIS is obtaining workers’ compensation from SAIF Corporation for CIS member cities and counties. We are seeking a TPA to administer the tail of claims. The deadline for submitting proposals is 5:00 p.m. (PT) on March 24, 2021
CIS is issuing this addendum to the RFP to respond to questions received from potential proposers. The Addendum modifies the original RFP document only to the extent indicated. All other areas of the original RFP remain in effect and can only be modified in writing by CIS. This addendum is made an integral part of the original RFP. The deadline for submitting proposals is 5:00 p.m. (PT) on March 24, 2021.
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
We value our relationship with those who help us help our members. Service providers to CIS should expect:
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.