CIS' Current RFPs
CIS is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) to solicit offers for property appraisal services. CIS currently provides property coverage for 316 public entities in Oregon including 232 of 241 eligible cities, 28 of the 36 counties in the state, plus another 76 intergovernmental agencies. These members include in their assets approximately 12,000 different property locations representing a total property value at risk of approximately $9 billion. All structures are located in Oregon or immediately adjacent to the state.
The RFP is for a 5‐year program to provide appraisals for CIS members on their structures covered by CIS having a value greater than $250,000 and newly‐insured structures valued above $100,000.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 5:00 p.m. (PST) on December 1, 2017.
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
We value our relationship with those who help us help our members. Service providers to CIS should expect:
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.