Requests for Services/Proposals
The purpose of this Request for RFP
is to solicit offers from qualified vendors to provide owner’s representative and construction management services for a project to build a new consolidated headquarters for CIS. The deadline for submitting proposals is 5:00 pm (PT) on November 29, 2021
CIS is issuing this addendum to the RFP
to respond to questions received from potential proposers. The Addendum modifies the original RFP document only to the extent indicated. All other areas of the original RFP remain in effect and can only be modified in writing by CIS. This addendum is made an integral part of the original RFP. The deadline for submitting proposals is 5:00 p.m. (PT) on November 29, 2021.
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
We value our relationship with those who help us help our members. Service providers to CIS should expect:
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.