CIS Has the Following Requests for Services/Proposals
RFP for Learning Management System for Extended Enterprise/Multi-Tenant
This RFP is to solicit offers from qualified vendors to provide a state-of-the-art online Learning Management System (LMS) for use by CIS and our members. This RFP only seeks proposals for a LMS, not for online course content. A separate RFP has been issued to solicit proposals for online content to include in the LMS. The deadline for submitting proposals is 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on June 22, 2018.
RFP for Online Content for Extended Enterprise LMS
This RFP is to solicit offers from qualified vendors to provide state-of-the-art online course content for delivery through a Learning Management System (LMS) that CIS makes available to our staff and our members. The RFP only seeks proposals for online course content, not the LMS to host the content. A separate RFP has been issued for the LMS. The deadline for submitting proposals is 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on June 22, 2018.
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
We value our relationship with those who help us help our members. Service providers to CIS should expect:
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.